Seasonal Outdoor Activities
Wild and wonderful outdoor activities are just minutes away and NOT to be missed!
- Pagosa Springs fishing on San Juan River and lakes
- Hiking and Biking in 3+ million acres of National Forest
- Horseback riding
- River kayaking, rafting and tubing
- 27 hole public golf course and mini golf
- A 5-acre town park with ice skating and fishing ponds are just across the street
- The finest powder skiing in Colorado
- Cross-country skiing
- Sledding and snowmobiling
- Pagosa hot springs
Within just several hours driving time are unique attractions to enjoy:
- Durango-Silverton and Cumbres-Toltec Railroads
- Mesa Verde Indian Ruins
- Chimney Rock Ancient Pueblo Indian Ruins
Hunters, Bikers, Skiers, Boarders, Fishermen All Welcome...
Close to the Hot Springs 30 miles from Wolf Creek Ski Area!